viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

ANGRY SAMOANS SPECIAL (1)


Angry Samoans - Queer Pills sg.
(Homophobic Records, 1981)

1-Stupid Jerk
2-Time To Fuck
3-The Todd Killings
4-They Saved Hitler's Cock

AQUI.


Angry Samoans - Return To Samoa LP
(Lost Tapes, Shakin' Street Records, 1990)

1-Are You A Square?
2-Permanent Damage
3-D For Dead
4-1981 (Trip Or Freak)
5-Matchstick Men
6-Radio Ad
7-Posh Boy's Cock
8-Time To Fuck
9-Wild Thing
10-Somebody To Love

AQUI.

Angry Samoans - Live At Rhino Records ´79 LP
(Triple X, 1990)

1-Too Animalistic
2-Right Side Of My Mind
3-Commando
4-My Old Man's A Fatso
5-Party Games
6-Todd's Not Here
7-You Stupid Asshole
8-I'm A Pig
9-I'm In Love With Your Mom

AQUI.


Angry Samoans - Play The Songs Of Vom sg.
(Bulge Records, 1999)

A-I'm In Love With Your Mom
B-Too Animalistic

AQUI.

2 comentarios:

Ogun Ferraille dijo...

Muchas gracias, amigo!

frog2000 dijo...

Mañana, más, ¡saludos!

NUEVA YORK EN EL DAREDEVIL DE FRANK MILLER

"Investigué mucho para hacer un buen trabajo. Si me pedían que dibujara una cascada, iba hasta una y la dibujaba. Esto es algo que a...