martes, 10 de mayo de 2016

BLOODSTAINS ACROSS NORTHERN IRELAND 2


Various - Bloodstains Across Northern Ireland Vol 2
(Bloodstains, 1998)

A1-Protex - All I Wanna Do (Is Rock'n Roll)
A2-The Zipps - Don't Tell The Detectives
A3-Tinopeners - Set Me Free
A4-Rudi - The Pressure's On
A5-Shock Treatment - Big Check Shirts
A6-Control Zone - Bloody Bouncers
A7-Stage B - Numbers
A8-Electro-Motive Forces - Mental Cases
A9-The Doubt - Contrast Disorder
B1-Detonators - Light At Your Window
B2-The Tearjerkers - I'm Sorry
B3-Dogmatic Element - Just Friends
B4-Control Zone - Johnny Johnny
B5-Family Of Noise - Young Rebel
B6-Victim - I Need You
B7-P45 - Teenage Love Song
B8-The Peasants - I Can Help

AQUI.

No hay comentarios:

NUEVA YORK EN EL DAREDEVIL DE FRANK MILLER

"Investigué mucho para hacer un buen trabajo. Si me pedían que dibujara una cascada, iba hasta una y la dibujaba. Esto es algo que a...