sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

BASSHOLES - When My Blue Moon Turns Red Again




BASSHOLES - When My Blue Moon Turns Red Again 2xLP/CD
(In The Red, 1998)

1-Microscope Feeling
2-I Saw Beauty
3-Platform Blues
4-Born To Die
5-Cockroach Blues
6-Florida Bus
7-Bowling Ball
8-She Came On The Bus
9-Interzone
10-Evil Eagle
11-Hell Blues
12-7 Days
13-For The River
14-Swimming Blues
15-Virginia Valley Blues
16-Jack And The King's New Ground
17-Judge Harsh Blues (Furry Lewis)
18-Moody
19-Girls Girls Girls
20-Nakema
21-(I'm Gonna) Write Me A Letter

->Parte 1 aquí.
->Parte 2 aquí.

2 comentarios:

condorman dijo...

Those 3 titles are missing :

1-Microscope Feeling
2-I Saw Beauty
3-Platform Blues

Could you re-upload this Bassholes LP complete and in high quality (320kbps)?
Thank you for your help.

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you frog2000!

That's still low quality (160kbps) but I'll be happy anyway.

Priority to 320kbps or FLAC. There are too much low quality on the Internet.

NUEVA YORK EN EL DAREDEVIL DE FRANK MILLER

"Investigué mucho para hacer un buen trabajo. Si me pedían que dibujara una cascada, iba hasta una y la dibujaba. Esto es algo que a...