sábado, 28 de marzo de 2009

DEATH VALLEY 69



Hay pocas canciones como b.s.o. ideal para entonarte antes de salir a tomar cervezota mahou.
Y encima con Lydia Lunch.

VIDEO (Dirige Richard Kern).

DEATH VALLEY ´69

Coming down
Sadie I love it
Now now now
Death valley 69
You're right you're right you're right
I was on the wrong track
We're deep in the valley
How deep in the gulley
And now in the canyon
Way out in the yonder
She started to holler
I didn't wanna
I didn't wanna
But she started to holler
So I had to hit it
Hit it, hit it, hit it
Deep in the valley
In the trunk of an old car
I got sand in my mouth
And you got sun in yr eyes
Blinded
And you wanted to get there
But I couldn't go faster
I couldn't go faster
I couldn't go faster
So I started to hit it
I started to hit it
Hit it
Hit it

2 comentarios:

icastico dijo...

Excellent

Anónimo dijo...

Esta semana toca que Sonic Youth molan XD

NUEVA YORK EN EL DAREDEVIL DE FRANK MILLER

"Investigué mucho para hacer un buen trabajo. Si me pedían que dibujara una cascada, iba hasta una y la dibujaba. Esto es algo que a...