lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

BACK TO FRONT VOLUME 3


Various ‎- Back To Front Vol. 3
(Incognito Records, 1993)

1-God's Heart Attack - Treat Me Like A Doll
2Chaos - Day Doult
3-Seize - Out Of Order
4-Vox Pop - Just Like Your Mom
5-S.Y.P.H. - Industriemädchen
6-Rude Kids - Next Time I'll Beat Björn Borg
7-Rivals - Here Comes The Night
8-Red Rockers - Nothin' To Lose
9-Schoolgirl Bitch - Think For Yourself
10-Manikins - I Never Thought I'd Find Someone Who Could Be So Kind
11-Godhead - New Lottery
12-Cybermen - Where Is The New Wave?
13-Ebba Grön - Profit
14-Friction - Pistol
15-Luchs Brothers - Kill Me I'm Rotten
16-First Steps - The Beat Is Back
17-Manic Depressives - Going Out With The In-Crowd
18-Leftovers - Cigarettes And Alcohol
19-Wasteland - Ono

AQUI.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks a lot;)

NUEVA YORK EN EL DAREDEVIL DE FRANK MILLER

"Investigué mucho para hacer un buen trabajo. Si me pedían que dibujara una cascada, iba hasta una y la dibujaba. Esto es algo que a...