sábado, 8 de mayo de 2010

ANGRY SAMOANS SPECIAL (2)


Angry Samoans - Demo 1978

1-My Old Man is a Fatso
2-I´m a Pig
3-I´m in Love with your Mom
4-Carson Girls
5-Too Animalistic
6-Right Side Of my Brain

AQUI.

Angry Samoans - D. For The Dead
(Shakin´ Street Records, 1990)

1-D For The Dead (Unreleased Studio Cut 1982)
2-Stupid Jerk (Live NYC 1981)
3-Hitlers Cock (Live NYC 1981)
4-In Love With Your Mom (Live NYC 1981)

AQUI.


Angry Samoans - Generation Next
(Bad Trip Records, 1995)

1-Generation Next
2-Generation Next (alt. Version)
3-Kurt Cobain's Dead PT1/PT2

AQUI.


Angry Samoans - I'd Rather Do The Dog With Dorothy Stratten
(Bad Trip Records, 1996)

A-I'd Rather Do The Dog With Dorothy Stratten
B1-Letter From Uncle Sam
B2-I'd Rather Do The Dog With Dorothy Stratten / Letter From Uncle Sam

AQUI.

Angry Samoans - Dope On The Scarecrow
(Bad Trip Records, 1996)

A-Dope On The Scarecrow
B-Heroin

AQUI.

ANGRY SAMOANS - Return To Samoa CD 
(Shakin´ Street, 1990)

1-Are You A Square?
2-Permanent Damage
3-D For Dead
4-1981 (Trip Or Freak)
5-Matchstick Men
6-Radio Ad
7-Posh Boy's Cock
8-Time To Fuck
9-Wild Thing
10-Somebody To Love
11-Steak Knife
12-Right Side Of My Mind
13-Haizman's Brain Is Calling
14-Permanent Damage
15-Homosexual
16-You Stupid Jerk
17-Hot Cars
18-Inside My Brain
19-Stupid Asshole
20--Get Off The Air
21-Tuna Taco
22-In Love With Your Mom
23-Gimme Sopor
24-Matchstick Men
25-Louie Louie

AQUI.


Regreso a Samoa ... A Tribute To Angry Samoans 7"
(Punch Records, ??)

1-Aerobitch - Lights Out/Stupid Jerk
2-Depressing Claim - Gas Chamber
3-Discipulos De Dionisos - Inside My Brain
4-Frogger - Steak Knife

PLUS:

The Accused - Lights Out
Anal Babes - Not of this Earth
Beehive and the Barracudas - Hitler´s Cock
Beehive and the Barracudas - Stupid Asshole
The Briefs - The Todd Killings
Eye Gouge - You Stupid Jerk
Intellectuals - Right Side Of My Mind
Mudhoney - You Stupid Asshole
Ringworm - Gimme Sopor
Shitbirds - Not of this Earth
The Queers - My Old Man´s a Fatso
La Perrera - Right Side Of My Mind

AQUI.

No hay comentarios:

NUEVA YORK EN EL DAREDEVIL DE FRANK MILLER

"Investigué mucho para hacer un buen trabajo. Si me pedían que dibujara una cascada, iba hasta una y la dibujaba. Esto es algo que a...