sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

METAL MIKE - NEXT STOP NOWHERE



METAL MIKE - NEXT STOP NOWHERE (THE EP COLLECTION)
(Triple X, 1995)

1-My Girlfriend Is a Rock
2-Love Don't Last Forever
3-I'd Love You to Want Me
4-Next Stop to Nowhere
5-Bad Things Inside of Me
6-Slave to My Dick
7-Deck the Halls
8-South of Modesto
9-Once Together Then
10-This Man He Weeps Tonight
11-Night of the Long Knives
12-Ain't Gonna Be Your Friend
13-Wig Wam Bam
14-I'm in My Room
15-Love's Memories
16-S&M Party
17-I Don't Like This World Anymore
18-Let's Burn the Flag
19-I'm a Lonesome Fugitive
20-The Next Big Thing
21-High on Drugs
22-I Saw Your Face
23-(Untitled Track)

AQUI.

No hay comentarios:

NUEVA YORK EN EL DAREDEVIL DE FRANK MILLER

"Investigué mucho para hacer un buen trabajo. Si me pedían que dibujara una cascada, iba hasta una y la dibujaba. Esto es algo que a...